Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm getting married

As you all should know due to previous posts I've been dating a young man, Andrew Nisonger.

We were talking late on the night of the 9th, really late so into the morning of the 10th. Just laying on his bed talking about our future and marriage and life and he got up for a second and it sounded like he sat down at his computer but he came back and continued to talk to me only moments later, I thought nothing of it.
He often plays with my hands so i was really suprised when he just continued talking and slid the ring on my finger. He never said the word "will you marry me?" becuase he already knew the answer.
After my suprise wore down I took a look at the ring and he had put the wrong ring on =) so I was wearing the matching wedding band at the moment. We corrected that and just went on talking more about marriage.

So we are getting married on August 8th, here in Price.
I hope you all can make it to the reception.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

That is so great! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

jeni and jordan said...

We will be there for sure! We're so excited for you! :)

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

This is so exciting! Yay! We'll plan on going... you just better send me an invite or I'll be mad! :)

Russell and Emilie said...

That's so exciting! I'm very happy for the both of you! CONGRATS :)

Jamie and Tom said...

Hey! So sad.. Tom and I will be moved by then so I won't be able to make the reception! BUT I am SUPER excited for you and hope everything goes super well! Have fun planning! That is the best part!