Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Andy

So Andy is the guy I've been dating for a while. We met on November 16th and just really hit it off. I'll give you a quick run down on him and if you want to know more just ask.
After answering about 1500 questions an online dating site had us matched at 92%, that is almost scary.

He is 19, from Kanab, moved to Price his junior my senior year of highschool. Now attending CEU for auto mechanics.
Super duper sweet, makes me extremely happy and keeps me happy, I really really like him!

This may not just be love... this may be the one

Here are some pics I stole from his myspace since I can seem to get any with him in it, I'll keep trying though.



4 comments:

jeni and jordan said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you're happy! I didn't know you had a blog.. but I do now.. he he.

Steve said...

That is very exciting for you:) Keep us updated. When are you moving up here to go to UVU. That is where my husband is going at the moment. He will hopefully be done either next December or that May.:) Let me know how things are going....keep me updated on this young man you are dating!!!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Sorry that last post was from meesha. My husband as signed in on his:)

Jamie and Tom said...

Yay for heather having a blog! I was really excited when I saw that. This is how I communicate with people now haha I'm glad you are doing so well!