Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Progress in Life

Quite a few things are really working out for me recently and just really making me super happy in life:

  • HopefullyI like my major, I've got funding for it now and there really isn't any going back now. So i'm headed to UVU next fall for 2 and a half years. I'm officially on the waiting list and will start school this coming fall for CA. Only thing left to figure out is living arangements.
  • I got my first hair cut in 26 months, how sweet it that!? Progress? Maybe. I'm a happy kid today!I'm finally doing well with my Trich.
  • I'm dating a guy and have been for almost 3 months now... but more on that in another post.

1 comments:

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

Hey you! Just found your blog today... :) I'm glad you're doing so well! I went to UVU, so if you need someone to show you around when fall gets closer, let me know!